I mentioned before that I was going through a bit of a shit phase last month. I thought I’d do a quick recap of this and state how I’ve overcome some of my personal struggles and document everything I’ve learnt this month may that be in general or about me, personally. Enjoy!
10 Personal Things I’ve Learnt
- I’m beautiful the way I am. I don’t need cosmetic surgeries and so on to be happy and feel good.
- I always do my makeup and then take it off because I prefer the look and feel of natural skin. I’ve learnt to start buying more light-weight natural products which have helped me save my money and stop getting as many breakouts.
- It’s ok to feel down about work. Sometimes you can have a bad day and see something on social media about people travelling the world and what not but a lot of it is staged and not what it seems.
- I’ve helped to save the environment by eating a lot more vegan foods and it’s also meant my diet has been a lot cleaner.
- I need to have more confidence in my ability to do great things, may that be work related or in life in general.
- I’m actually really good at my job and being creative.
- I’m not as heartless as I think I am.
- I can sometimes seem as though I’m always trying to argue when I hold a conversation, particularly with my dad so I need to stop that.
- I am shit at saving my money but great at making a little go a long way, like when I shop in the Boohoo sale.
- I’m pretty decent at cooking and so, should share more food recipes on my blog – your wish is my command.
5 Generic Things I’ve Learnt
- Chewing gum is one of the worst foods for your body.
- Vegan white chocolate is fucking disgusting.
- Lucy Watson now has her own vegan meals in Waitrose under her Feed Me Vegan brand.
- Dry brushing helps to reduce cellulite massively.
- I already knew this but LIFE IS TOO DAMN SHORT.
What’ve you learnt this month?