I thought that although a lot of people who visit my blog are from Stoke and hence probably know of me, I’d write a post to help all of my other readers, get to know me properly. I encourage you to ask any questions and start a conversation (may that be on here or on social media). I’d love to learn more about you as well as you learning about me. So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
To keep this consistent, I’ve got a load of questions from Google (50 to be precise) and will be writing my answers to them.
1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Watch more YouTube, write more blogs, maybe even start my own YouTube channel doing vlogs and what not.
2. What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own/owned?
Probably my leopard print playsuit just because I’m obsessed with playsuits and of course, animal print. However, I don’t wear it that often – I need to learn how to style it properly and differently.
3. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
4. What would your perfect room look like?
5. How often do you play sports?
I don’t play sports but I go to the gym 1-2 times a week.
6. What fictional place would you most like to go?
Bikini Bottoms where Spongebob Squarepants lives or Asgard where the most handsome Avenger, Thor, lives.
7. What job would you be terrible at?
Anything that involves heights. Flying an aeroplane, building the Burj Khalifa and so on.
8. When was the last time you climbed a tree?
Probably 3 years ago? I don’t know.
9. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
Being me? Surely no one else can win at that.
10. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
Eating loud, slurping their drinks, snoring or breathing heavy or thinking they know it all.
Great, You Got Past The First 10
11. What job do you think you’d be really good at?
Saving turtles or other endangered animals.
12. What skill would you like to master?
Graphic design or playing an instrument – either the guitar or piano.
13. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Explore Austrailia and live on a ranch or explore Canada and climb the mountains.
14. If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
Anything that’s country-mansion-esc.
15. What’s your favourite drink?
Can I be boring and say water? Or I love non-alcoholic mojitos or of course, herbal teas.
16. What songs have you completely memorised?
I mean a lot but off the top of my head, Eminem ft Rihanna – Love The Way You Lie and the entire Fearless album by Taylor Swift.
17. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
18. What do you consider to be your best find?
I once found a shell at the beach that was half shaped like a star and the other half went into a spiral but I can’t find it to take a photo. Sad times.
19. Are you usually early or late?
Early. I get up at 6:30 am every morning for work but I like to get up early anyway. (Though not that early!)
20. What pets did you have while you were growing up?
I’m still growing up but cats (I’ve had 5 in total: Cassie, Top Cat, Tiger, Narla and Red Pea.) I’ve also had lots of gerbils (Tibbles, Pickles, Snow and Biscuit) and apparently fish but I was too young to remember that. Oh, and I had those little Sea Monkey things that you grow yourself.
Another 10 bite the dust…
21. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
I used to always right paragraphs to my friends during high school when people were upset with their boyfriends, family or whatever. Now, if it’s something work related it’ll be checking blog content and similar.
My young cousin also asks for help choosing Instagram pictures and captions which is super cute.
22. What takes up too much of your time?
Umm, my job!!!!!!!!!!
23. What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything general knowledge. I would love to ace pub quizzes, win The Chase or similar. I also want to learn more about health and nutrition and the vegan diet and lifestyle.
24. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Where am I?
25. What are some small things that make your day better?
Face masks, a cup of tea ready for me when I get home from work, cuddle with my cats, not having greasy hair.
26. Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Rihanna all day every day.
27. What shows are you into?
If we’re talking specific shows, my favourites at the moment are:
- Last Chance U (on Netflix)
- Gossip Girl
- Designated Survivor
- Chef’s Table
- and pretty much any animal documentary
28. What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
Um, a channel that shows classic girly chick flicks like Mean Girls, Wild Child, The Perfect Man, Princess Diaries and so on.
29. Who has impressed you most with what they’ve accomplished?
My boyfriend for being able to build a house. Go you!
30. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
The best years of my life so far have definitely been year 10 and year 11 (partying non-stop with my best friends). So, around 16-17-18.
31. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Big Bang Theory and although I used to watch it, I think Friends is so repetitive and boring now so I will not watch it.
32. What would be your ideal way to spend the weekend?
A big fat hike or maybe riding horses in the Rocky Mountains or around the lakes in Canada during springtime.
But I feel like that’s a lot to ask, so probably going vegan food tasting in Manchester, London or somewhere similar.
33. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
34. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
I bet you thought there was going to be another header after 30 questions?
35. How often do you people watch?
Not that often. Literally couldn’t say.
36. What have you only recently formed an opinion about?
Veganism. It’s the way forward.
37. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
I’d say my birthday but I love Christmas too and like the build-up to Christmas but not necessarily Christmas Eve – too close. Maybe the week before Christmas?
38. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Herbal tea, face masks, almond cookies and a binge of my favourite YouTubers.
39. What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read?
Best book: Pretty Girl 13. It’s quite dark and creepy but it got me hooked and it’s interesting to learn about her various minds/voices in her head. If anyone wants to borrow it, hit me up and I’ll lend it to you.
40. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Dubai which is 7 hours on an aeroplane. How the hell I coped with that journey I do not know.
41. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
I watch quite a few cute animal videos when I (very rarely) scroll through Facebook. It’s normally something about how someone saved an animal and now they’re best friends.
42. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
“Why don’t you drink?” It’s explained here.
43. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
My favourite YouTubers.
44. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
- The typical working week would be 4 days long, though people could work longer if they wish.
- If you purposely litter or hurt animals you’re killed.
- Social media doesn’t exist.
- Plastic isn’t allowed.
- Everyone must have a pet just because.
45. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Face their fears.
46. What’s your dream car?
A top of the range Sirocco.
47. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
Organic, healthy foods.
48. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
Watching Friends (the TV programme) and Mac Donald’s breakfast.
49. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
Getting a house. I am so desperate to move out even though I have it fabulous at home. I’d just prefer to have my own space and more room to store my clothes and other belongings. Plus, I want to decorate it nicely and make sure it’s always clean and tidy.
I am also dying to get my own kitchen so that I can experiment with creating new meals – especially vegan meals.
50. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Dubai probably because it’s such a different lifestyle out there.
Thanks For Scrolling All The Way Down
Hopefully now you know a little more about me.