Welcome to part 2 of my “get to know me” series. Here is another set of 50 questions for you to have a read through. Enjoy!
1. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
Making this vegan sweet potato and coconut curry.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
I was told by one of our big clients that they loved the work I was producing for them. That, and I didn’t have a panic attack after having 1 alcoholic drink – though I did get major shakes.
3. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
Gossip Girl, xoxo
4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
YouTuber, full-time beauty blogger or something with animals, like walking dogs all day, looking after cats, horses, piglets and whatever else.
5. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
I think I’ve once done the splits when I used to practice in my room at home (weird) but that’s about as amazing as it gets.
6. How different was your life one year ago?
I was in such a different place career-wise and financially. I’m finally starting to get my life together, find things I’m interested in (like blogging, graphic designer and fashion) and everything feels as though it’s falling into place.
Plus, my eating and diet have gotten a lot better, although I’ve recently been rushed off my feet with work and whatever else that I’ve stopped eating veggies and spending time making nice, health-packed meals.
I often opt for vegan cheese and toast and Naked Noodle, pot noodles.
7. What’s the best way to start the day?
With a workout and delicious bowl of porridge and NOT looking at my phone. Though, I can only do this at weekends – the exercise bit – because of work being so early.
8. What quirks do you have?
I wouldn’t say I’m a quirky person, I just do me and enjoy what I enjoy and that’s that. If people find that quirky that’s for them to say…
9. What would you rate 10 / 10?
- Milkybar buttons are 10/10 – though if anyone has any vegan white chocolate I’d love to know and try some.
- Makeup Revolution Eyeshadows – so affordable and so good.
- My Fitbit is the key to keeping my health goals on track and helping me to be active so that’s definitely a 10/10 buy.
10. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
People not caring and using social media/updating their constant whereabouts and daily doings all of the time.
Let’s say goodbye to the I must post myself “living my best life” on social media and instead, just live our best lives?
Did You Know 11 Is My Favourite Number?
11. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve seen?
I went to this quirky museum in Dublin (The Little Museum of Dublin) and it had these cool photos of “gipsies” and whatnot that I thought was pretty cool.
12. What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
I like photography edited or combined with graphics and then sculptures are pretty cool too.
13. What do you hope never changes?
Having my dad around.
14. What city would you most like to live in?
I’m not sure about a city but I’d love to live either in Cheshire or down Hertfordshire, Essex way.
15. What movie title best describes your life?
Wild Child, oi oi.
16. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
I like being creative, social media is an evergrowing platform and it’s basically my life anyway so I might as well put my knowledge to use.
17. What’s the best way a person can spend their time?
Doing what makes them happy. For me, going on long walks, cooking healthy food, exploring new cities and towns, (next on my list is Edingburgh, Saint Tropez in the South of France and practically everywhere in Italy).
18. If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
A shed, party pod or some kind of place I could retreat to. If we’re talking once I’ve moved out, I’d build a sauna in my home.
19. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
I don’t know about a place but listening to the people at Google talk to me about my Google AdWords campaigns sends me to sleep (in a good way). I swear they have the most soothing voices ever.
Family Is Everything ♥️
20. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
Having my dad as my dad. I don’t think I’ve ever won any competition I’ve entered or anything like that.
21. Where would you rather be from?
Cheadle is built into my bones, I wouldn’t like to be from anywhere else. However, if we’re talking families, I’d love to be born into the Kardashians family or something like that. But maybe only for a day?
22. What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
My anxiety and my habits of picking at the sides of my fingers (because of feeling anxious).
23. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
I don’t have any holidays booked until November, so at the moment, just bank holidays and the weekends when I don’t have to worry about work. (Wow, that’s so sad.)
24. What website do you visit most often?
Zara clothing site, lots of cooking sites when looking for vegan recipes and I enjoy reading health blogs.
25. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
My own house.
26. Where do you usually go when you when you have time off?
I only ever use my holidays for actual holidays because I don’t get that many. (More than the minimum but let’s be real, we’d all love to have more time off from work, right?)
I tend to just go nice places for walks or for food. I really want to try Wagamama next time I get some time off/a break.
27. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
In a different city every week and once I’ve done that, probably go back and sit in cafés in the South of France. I absolutely loved Nice, Cannes and Monaco – probably my best holiday yet. I enjoyed it even more so than Dubai.
28. What is special about the place you grew up?
Everyone says that it is full of midgets. It’s just Cheadle. It’s amazing, honestly, you don’t get a place like it. I always say how I’ve been sheltered by living there from the horrors of the world and big cities and it’s just the best.
29. What age do you want to live to?
Ummm, I feel like I have to be careful what I write here in case I die at the age I say. (I’m not even that superstitious so what the hell Kate?!) I want to live happily and healthily or as long as possible.
So, if I can get to high 90’s and still go for walks, dance with my friends and bake all the time, that’s for me. If not, before.
30. What are you most likely to become famous for?
Having the greasiest skin ever – it’s out of control.
These Mario Badescu products are great for controlling oily skin.
31. What are you absolutely determined to do?
Make something of my blog.
32. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
Fold a packet of crisps into a triangle. I swear I blow minds.
33. What do you wish you knew more about?
Everything. I want to be able to go on the Chase, win the big monies and beat the Chaser all by myself.
P.S. Never take the lower offer.
34. What question would you most like to know the answer to?
Will I die peacefully?
35. When was the last time you changed your opinion about something major?
Um, I have recently become a lot more apprehensive about going to new places because my opinion on the safety in basically anywhere other than Stoke/around me, is that it’s almost non-existent. Probably because of so many terrible terror attacks happening.
(Yes, most people wouldn’t say Stoke is a “safe place” but home is home I suppose…)
36. What was the best compliment you’ve received?
I’ve been told my laugh is great. (Thanks, Adam Brown.)
37. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
Steal Kylie Jenner’s car, race around everywhere in America and spend a few months seeing every city there. I’d then go to top science-place/hospital in America and grow a baby in a test tube as I assume there would have been people doing this before everyone died, so I’d just pick up where they left off.
I’d make myself the President of America and then gradually grow more and more people until we could fill the world but perhaps cap it at a certain number and I’d drill it into people as they grow up that we must recycle, look after the planet and of course, one another.
38. Who inspires you to be better?
My dad and I suppose people you see on social media who are doing amazing for themselves. However, most of that is fake or misleading so that’s a hard one.
39. What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
Watching rom-coms and Barbie.
40. In what situation or place would you feel the most out of place in?
Going to a club or on a night out and not dressing up.
41. What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
Making a curtain by tying a towel over a window with broken headphones.
42. They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
I’ve already written a book when I was in primary school. It was about a horse and something bad happened to him and then it was all okay but I can’t remember what and I don’t think I have it anymore. Sad times.
I am currently writing a book at the moment, it’s basically about my life but when situations happen that I don’t like, I change them and make them better. Coming soon.
43. What is something you will NEVER do again?
Drugs. (Hi mum and dad if you’re reading this, I’m not a junkie.)
44. What do you spend the most time thinking about?
Winning the lottery.
45. What are some of the events in your life that made you who you are?
Of course, my panic attacks have made me a lot more sensible and want to take care of my body. Then getting together with Tyler and being in his amazingly beautiful family has made me go the gym a lot more.
46. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Everything? Or is that being greedy?
47. There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types?
Ignorant to the world or in love with it.
48. What is the strangest thing you have come across?
Some of the weird fish creatures off Animal Planet. I love you, David Attenborough.
49. What is something you are certain you’ll never experience?
Bungee jumping or falling from an aeroplane. I cannot hack heights whatsoever.
50. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Starting my own blog. I never thought I’d have the guts to do it nor the brains to set it all up. If you visit my blog via mobile, that’s cool but visit it by desktop at least once… it looks so much better.