HELLO, MY NAME IS KATE
I SEE YOU'VE COME TO READ ABOUT ME
If you’ve read my first blog post, you’ll know quite a lot about me already. Below is a list of some of the most common things you should know. (As new blog additions are added you’ll find out everything.)
- My name is Katie but almost everyone calls me Kate. My full name is Katie Sarah Rose and it has no relevance in my family, so that’s boring.
- I’m currently 20 years old and my birthday is the 13th March. I was born on Friday 13th which I’m blaming for all of my life failures. I’m a Pisces and true to my characteristic of being super sensitive.
- I studied Media Studies, Economics and English Language at college and since have worked in 2 digital agencies as a Digital Marketing Assistant. My job focuses mainly on SEO, social media, content writing and some graphic design.
- I’m now branching out to be a blogger during my spare time.
- I currently live in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and plan on staying here forever. I like holiday-ing to new countries and seeing the world but there’s no place like home.
- My favourite colours are pink and yellow. I used to tell people my favourite colour was “transparent” because I thought that was cool of me yet “transparent” isn’t even a colour. Wtf Kate.
- My lucky numbers are 11 and 13, partly because I was born on the 13th and 11 just looks nice.
- I love going for walks, watching YouTube, online shopping and cooking. My favourite things to make are basically anything you can throw into a slow cooker – easy – or my vegan almond & cranberry cookies.
- Favourite places to shop: H&M, Zara, ASOS, Boohoo and New Look. I love buying designer shoes, especially espadrilles but hate paying more than £3 for a top. (I’m pretty tight with my money.)
- Favourite film: Black Panther, Zootropolis and The Perfect Man. That’s a mixed bunch!
- Favourite programme: Gossip Girl XOXO. Though I love watching reality TV like Made In Chelsea.
- Skincare over makeup any day.
- Phobias: practically any insect and heights.
- Favourite Food: I love Chinese food, salt and pepper chicken pieces all daaaaaaay and I’m obsessed with Fox’s chunky cookies.
On the blogging side, it’s only just begun. I’ve decided that to make the most of my digital marketing knowledge I will start a blog. Plus, it’s something I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do and will keep me occupied in my spare time. I hope you enjoy joining me on my new journey as a blogger.
I Am Skilled In